- 9:00 am Arrive, set up, check in
- 10:00 am Course pre-riding
- 11:00 am 1st Cyclocross Event
- Many classic cyclocross elements, including sand pits, off camber sections, barriers, and run up’s. Expect a fast course with short punchy climbs and just enough technical elements to even the playing field between the skilled and fit rider.
- Break Coffee available, bring your own snacks
- 1:00 pm 2nd Gravel ride
- Course will be on the cross country Nordic double tracks.
- Cost No cost for GOPS members, $5 trail fee for non-members
- Ride your Gravel, CX, MTB, or Fat bike.
During the last three years there has been a concentrated effort to develop a trail system that has something for everyone, whether that is just riding along a trail or grinding up a steep, rock-and-root-encased single track.
Join us on Dec 2, at Georgian Nordic Activity Centre for Global Fat Bike Day!
Splash in the Sound at Sail Parry Sound to celebrate Canada’s 150th!
On Saturday, July 8th from 10 am – 4 pm, try keel boat or dinghy sailing (with a certified instructor) stand up boarding or kayaking (offered by White Squall) for free. Bring your PFD and get ready to enjoy a fun-filled day on the Big Sound!